1. The price for the subscriptions is the price set on our website.
2. When you set up a subscription with The Natural Juicing Company you choose at check out the terms of your Recurring Payments Policy:
2a. Recurring payment date that money is taken from your account
2b. Plan you would like to subscribe to
2c. Frequency of your deliveries
2d. Duration of your plan
2e. All of these factors can be amended at any time by either yourself or us.
3. You can cancel your Recurring Payments Policy at any time. You can cancel it yourself by following the link on your confirmation email or you can contact us at anytime and we will cancel it for you.
3a. We need at least seven days notice before your next payment is due in order to prevent any further monies being taken from your account.
3.c There is no commitment to any of our subscription plans.
4. It is your responsibility to contact us to book your juice deliveries. If you would prefer, we can send your delivery for an exact date each month eg: 1st of every month or we can send on a chosen day each eg: last Wednesday of every quarter.
4b. Please specify any instruction, appropriate to your chosen plan subscription, at checkout.
4c. You are welcome to amend this day/date at any time. Just email us at email@example.com and we can update your preferences.
5. We will send you an email in the following instances:
- Upcoming Payment – sent to you 3 days before your next recurring payment is due
- Successful Payment – sent to you when a payment is successful
- Recurring Plan Created – sent to you when a recurring plan is created
- Failed Payment on Recurring Plan – sent to you when a payment on a recurring plan fails
- Recurring Plan Ended – sent to you when a recurring plan is cancelled or expires
- Card Expiration Date Approaching – sent to you when your card expires
5g. On receipt of these emails we kindly ask that you respond appropriately so that you do not miss out on your next juicy delivery.
6. If applicable, discount codes apply to the first instalment of any Recurring Payments Policy only.
7. We may, in our sole discretion, terminate your Recurring Payments Policy at any time without notice. If we do so, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
8. Your Recurring Payments Policy will remain in effect until it is cancelled or it expires.
9. If you are going on holiday, please let us know in advance and we can change your delivery schedule. We are happy to work with you to find delivery dates that suit you.