Terms & Conditions
This page tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply any of the Products listed on our website www.naturaljuicing.co.uk to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. www.naturaljuicing.co.uk is a site operated by The Natural Juicing Company.
2. Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom. We aim to be able to deliver products to most parts of the UK but if you fall outside our current delivery area we will inform you immediately and fully refund any payment you have made.
3. By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
(a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
(b) You are at least 18 years old.
3.1 The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
4.1 We will only trade on the basis of these terms of sale. We will not accept an order unless you have indicated your agreement to these terms.
4.2 If you decide to order Products then you must specify (amongst other things):
(a)preferred delivery date
(c)place of delivery.
4.3 If online, once you have selected your Products and completed other necessary parts of our website you will be asked to press the confirm button. You cannot change your order once you have pressed confirm, so it is important to be satisfied that you have order what you want.
4.4 It is your responsibility to provide full and accurate information especially about any allergies or other issues which may affect your consumption of our products. If in doubt, you should let us know.
4.5 After placing an order (whether online, by email. telephone or in person), you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received your order. The contract between us is formed when we send the email acknowledgment.
4.6 Part of the consultation process is to inform us of any allergies you suffer. We will not supply customers with Products if we believe that the severity of the allergy is such that such supply could be hazardous.
5 You have a right to cancel any order or subscription with us, within our required notice period.
5.1 We require at least seven days notice prior to your dispatch date for all orders.
6.1 Our goal is to deliver on-time i.e. delivering at the time we quote. Unfortunately factors, such as, weather and traffic conditions occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We cannot accept liability for late delivery arising from conditions beyond our control.
6.2 If your delivery details change, you must inform us prior to three days of your dispatch date. Once your items have been dispatched we are unable to take responsibility for safe receipt of delivery and we are unable to offer refunds.
7.1 Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card as specified in our website. Prices may change from time to time.
7.2 If we have to issue a refund to you, we shall try to do so within 7 – 10 days.
7.3 If on delivery you find that any products are damaged or are in an unacceptable condition then you must inform us as soon as possible and give us the opportunity to inspect the Product. If, at our discretion, we find that the Product delivered is not consistent with proper standards we will refund the cost of such unsatisfactory Product to you. We will not be responsible for Product which is damaged or faulty through your failure to store or accept correctly.
8.1 Our liability for failing to deliver Products of satisfactory quality or otherwise breaking this contract is limited to the price of those Products.
8.2 This does not include or limit in any way our liability:
(a)For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
(b)Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(c)For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
(d)For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
8.3 We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage.
8.4 If you have an allergy or other aversion, you must enquire before placing an order.
9.1 We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control.
10.2 All content included on this interactive service, such as text, graphics and images is our property and is protected by UK and European copyright laws.
10.3 Any use of the content and software on this interactive service including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this interactive service is strictly prohibited.
11. To the extent permitted by law The Natural Juicing Company will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the purchase of products through the website.
12. All customers are advised to seek medical advice prior to undertaking a juice cleanse.
13. If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.